SaaS UI UX Design Agency
Top Notch SaaS UI/UX Design Agency
We help Tech and SaaS companies to create beautiful, highly intuitive, and user focused mobile & web apps through a well thought UI/UX design process.
We focus on designing a user-centered, highly intuitive web or mobile app interface, so your users will love your app.
Top Quality Design
Design quality is key, so we always ensure to polish even the smallest detail, so your app interface features a world class design.
Multiple Platforms & Devices
We are experienced in design for multiple platforms including Web, iOS, Android, watchOS, macOS, and more.
We have a good amount of marketing expertise, so we will create an optima user funnel, so you have higher conversion rates.
WCAG 2.1 Accessibility Guidelines
All our designs follow the WCAG 2.1 guidelines to make your app accessible to users with a variety of disabilities.
Quick and Simple Process
With our smooth UI/UX design process, you will get your app design prototype up and running pretty quickly.
Design Source Files
Once the project is finished, we deliver you the design source file, so your team can edit and create new designs in the future.
Always Ready to Help
Once the project is finished, we are always available to assist you and your team with future UI/UX design updates.
Check out some of our past great projects!
UpLead is a B2B SaaS platform focused on helping sales teams quickly find, connect and engage with qualified prospects.
Signaturely is an eSignature SaaS designed to make it simple and easy to prepare, send and sign documents electronically.
Change is the #1 crypto invest & wallet app in Europe. It allows users to easily buy and sell crypto assets through their app.
Take a look a what our customer say!
“BRIX Agency has an awesome team of great Web Designers & Developers. They not only have great expertise on design and user experience, but also provide advice on marketing as well.”
"I had worked with BRIX Agency on multiple projects for my Marketing Agency and could not be happier with the results. Will continue to work with them on more projects. I highly recommend them."
Get in touch today!
Interested in BRIX Agency helping on your UI/UX or Product design project? Get in touch beside and we will get back to you soon.
The Best 10 SaaS UI UX Designs
Take a look at some of the best 10 SaaS UI/UX Designs. If you would like your SaaS company to have an awesome UI/UX design too, get in touch with us, we can help you!
1. Stripe: Stripe is one of the most popular online payment processors. It has a very popular website, and also a world-class web app/dashboard.
2. Zapier: Zapier let's you connect many software platforms together very easily. They have a simple, yet powerful and very extensive web-app.
3. Mixpanel: Mixpanel helps users easily track in depth user analytics to help businesses better understand the user behaviour on their website or mobile app.
4. Segment: Mixpanel helps users easily track in depth user analytics to help businesses better understand the user behaviour on their website or mobile app.
5. HubSpot: HubSpot is a full-featured marketing platform. It has a consistent web-app that helps you integrate everything in the platform, from landing pages, to emails, CRM, analytics, and much more.
6. AirTable: AirTable is the next generation spreadsheet/database. It has very versatile and complex features, yet their interface is very simple and easy to use and understand.
7. Intercom: Intercom is an all-in-one communication marketing platform. It is an industry-leader in user interface design, and thanks to that, it offers a super simple web-app even having so many features.
8. Asana: Asana is a task management platform with great team and collaboration functionalities. It has a very intuitive flexible UI, which lets you browse tasks in different views as needed.
9. Evernote: Evernote is a smart note collection tool. They had featured a top-notch user interface through many years already.
10. SendGrid: SendGrid is an email delivery software platform. Like Intercom, it offers tens of different features, however, their interface is smartly designed to be very simple to use and understand.
Which other web or mobile app would you add to this list?
If you would like your SaaS company to feature an amazing web or mobile design too, get in touch with us today, we would love to help you!